I have been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by Terry1954.
The rules are, Give credit to the one who nominated you, that would be Terry1954.wordpress.com. I have become friends with Terry, as we are dealing with similar situations. I enjoy her blog, and hope you do to, go check her out.
Tell seven secrets about yourself, uhm, this might be harder than it looks, because I don’t like to tell all….but ok here goes…
1. I have a fascination with wolves, one room in my house is dedicated to them, with paintings, pictures, and statues.
2. I really enjoy shooting guns.
3. While my pictures might show that blond hair, I am truly a brunette, but blond seems to cover grey a lot better.
4. I really hate to exercise, and truly have to force myself to do it.
5. I like salt versus sweet. Give me a bag of chips versus a candy bar, and I’m in heaven.
6. I like to smile at random people to see if it makes their day.
7. I find being short (uhm 4’11”) sometimes a serious problem when trying to reach the top shelf at Grocery Stores, Oh wait who am I kidding, I’m not allowed in them. hehehe… No, really most times I enjoy being short, but really hate when what I want is just above my reach.
Nominate seven others,
I have accepted awards before, and I always hate to nominate people, simply for the fact that I don’t know if they want to be nominated, but I will tell you a couple of peeps that I really enjoy,
kanatyler.com I seriously enjoy her blog, I’ve followed her since the day I started my blog, and she has a really good blog going. It always interests me and gives me a lot of different stuff to ponder, plus some really good giggles.
geniespeaks.wordpress.com I am new to Genie’s blog, but I have enjoyed it, and some of the things she says, really hit home with me.
jmgoyder.com Julie and I must have sisters in another life, because I have read her blog, for oh so many months now. We too are going through similar situations.
laughteriscatching.com This is one of the first blogs I ever read when I first started blogging. I have followed her forever. From the time when she was unknown to being “Fresh Pressed”. I enjoy her blog and her thoughts.
There are so many other’s that I follow, but these peeps, besides Terry1954.wordpress.com, are some of my favorites.
Thanks y’all for this honor. I’m sorry I didn’t dress up (ok, I may be in my p.j.’s), But thanks again!!!!