Adventures Part One…..

DSCN4201He y’all, I’m BACK!!!!  I have just spent the most relaxing 13 days.  I cannot even begin to explain the fun I had, and the joy I’ve felt.    I would like y’all to take this journey with me.  I took some pictures, and I truly did have a marvelous time.

Did I miss MommaYes.  Did I miss the stress of dealing with Momma everyday?  No, I will be selfish here and state for the record, My “Outlaws” (whom I love beyond recognition, besides the Farmer of course) showed the Electrician and I, a truly good time and lots of giggles and a love that is endless.  As a “daughter-in-law”, I have to state, I love these people as much as I love my own parents.

This was a journey and a true “vacation” in every sense of the word.    Our “journey” started on Valentines day.  A day, that I don’t really recognize, because my love, is everyday and to me, every day is Valentine’s day.

While the Electrician went to work for a half a day, I stayed home and scrubbed my house “squeaky” clean, did laundry and then packed up the RAV 4 with our luggage.  We were off to Indy to spend the night before we flew out the next morning.  We had made reservations for a “room” at a Hotel in Indy, we actually used our ‘points” for the room which was “supposed” to be a  “king size bed” room.

When the Electrician arrived home after half a day of work, he took a quick shower and then, we hit the road.  We both were so excited, and we were talking up a storm in the car.  We made a pit stop at an Arby’s to have a quick-lunch, and then down the road we went.

We arrived at our hotel, and unloaded after checking in.  We rode the elevator up to our room, when we got there, I stuck the key in and then after opening the door, I asked the Electrician, “Where is the bed?”  he was giggling….  Folks, what I thought would be a room with a king size bed in it, was a Suite.  Knock me down with a feather.

I went into the room, and just kept asking  “Is this right?, This isn’t our room is it?”.  Yes, it was, my beloved Electrician had used his “points” to book us a “Suite”, with a jacuzzi tub to boot.

After I had picked myself up off the floor, we decided where  to go to  dinner.  We had Prime rib and all the fixings that night and then back to the Hotel for a little soak in the “tub” hehehehe….

We got up early to  be ready to leave for our flight down to Biloxi, the next morning….

Here’s some pics of what I had to “suffer” through

DSCN4202Yea, this is me, after falling out over our room.  This couch by the way opened up into another double bed.  I was floored….:)






The piece to resistance…..yup…here it is…

DSCN4204Yes, y’ all.  I had to “suffer” through sitting in this wonderful contraption and take a nice hot steamy bath.

Never in my wildest dreams had I imagined a Hotel room as such.    If it werent for the fact that the Electrician and I had been so tired, I probably would have utilized it more than we did.  (wink).

As it was, when the wake up call came for us to wake up and get ready (which for me accumulated to o’dark thirty), We hit the road, grabbed breakfast and then off to the Airport.
We were on time, and went through the “let me search all of  your cavities search” and boarded the plane for our adventure.   Yes folks, here I am ready to go on the DSCN4205plane and waiting for take-off….

Tune in tomorrow for Part 2….This shorties is whacked and needs some sleep…  While Vacations are always fun, and it’s nice to be Home.   It’s back to reality for me……



Watch out Momma here I come, AND, I found some monkeys for you too.


2 responses


  2. what an uplifting post!!!! so glad you are back

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: